Five on Friday
This is my first Five on Friday! I have seen a lot of other bloggers do this and thought I would jump on the bandwagon as well! So it’s time to tell you about the 5 things I’ve been loving lately.
1. St. Tropez gradual self-tanner. I am not going to lie, I love having a tan – especially on my face. I really love this product because it doesn’t look fake and is very subtle but gives you a slight tan on your face. I actually discovered it after I had Ady and was feeling blah and just gross. It might sound pathetic but having a little “sun kissed glow” on my face just made me feel better. So now I use this all the time as my moisturizer.
2. My new Mizuno running shoes. I have been running in Mizuno’s for a few years now and I just can’t get away from them. They fit my feet perfectly and I love running in them. A couple weeks ago I got a new pair and once again, they have not failed me!
3. The Brick Betty bra. Yes, I am a Fit Pro for them and love their products but their sports bra is amazing. I love that it’s cute, supportive, and adjustable. It’s great for running!
4. The Minnie Mouse fold out sofa has won over the heart of my daughter so we all love it in our house! She thinks it’s so fun to have her own couch and sleeper sofa to sit on. She giggles and throws herself on it when it’s folded out. Then when it’s folded up, she kicks her feet up and relaxes. So much fun for a 1 year old!
5. Weights. I am really trying to incorporate all kinds of weights into my workout routine. Whether it’s doing curls with my 12 pounders or doing squats while holding my 15 pounds kettle bells, I keep trying to add weights to movements. I really think it’s important to strength train and add these things to your workouts. Of course it also helps I have a 21 pound human that I carry around a lot too. Bring on those toned arms!
I want to encourage you to follow along in my health journey through what I learn and experience. I hope there is something you can take away from Fit Busy Female that inspires you to start taking control of your health and feeling better every day.