Recipe Round Up: What I’m Loving Lately
Since I try to eat healthy most of the time, I am always on the hunt for new recipes to make. I generally like to make things that taste great, are quick and easy to make, and don’t cost a fortune. I get these recipes from all over – searching the internet, Pinterest, and getting suggestions from my stepmom. In fact, most of them are recommended from her because she’s a great cook and likes to eat healthy too. Lucky for me!
So I thought I would share a few of my favorites right now so you can make them too! I posted one on Instagram the other day that I was making and I know I got some questions about it. These are also recipes that BOTH my husband and daughter like. So here is a list of the healthy recipes I’m loving lately! Just click on the name of it and you will get the recipe:
• Tex-Mex Turkey and Black Bean Saute – this one is great for dinner but also for lunches for work. I can make a quick batch on Sunday and have a few healthy lunches during the week!
• Easy Chicken Mushroom Quesadillas – my husband AND daughter love these. I am not a huge fan of mushrooms so I just load up with spinach instead. For Ady, I just give her this without putting it in a tortilla. She loves it!
• Baked Ziti Pasta Recipe – this is great when you need an Italian/pasta fix! Another favorite for Ady too.
• Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Black Bean Taco Salad – this is a Crockpot winner for sure!
• Chicken Chili Recipe – I kind of broke my “quick” rule with this one because all the chopping of vegetables can be a little labor intensive but I promise it’s worth it. I also use a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store to make things a little easier. And you can have this for leftovers for days and it still tastes awesome!
Pass on any great recipes you have too! I will keep doing posts like this as I find recipes I enjoy!
(I did not create any of these dishes just to clarify, but I have included the link for each one. Thanks to the chefs who created these!)
I want to encourage you to follow along in my health journey through what I learn and experience. I hope there is something you can take away from Fit Busy Female that inspires you to start taking control of your health and feeling better every day.